Did you know that your CV tells a story?
Your CV is not just a summary of your work experience and education, it is part of your personal brand and tells the story of why you are right for the job you are applying for. You want an employer to read your CV and get excited about meeting you. That’s why it’s so important that you tailor your CV to the job you want. Our experienced mediators can help you to write and edit your CVs and cover letters through one-to-one sessions and group workshops
Our top five tips for a winning CV are:
- Tailor your CV to the job and company you are applying to – one size does not fit all with CVs
- Look for key words and phrases in the job description and match your experience to these core attributes
- Don’t waste words – keep your CV short, relevant and factual
- Use action verbs and positive language to describe your responsibilities and achievements
- Check, double check and triple check your CV for spelling, grammar and accuracy