Privacy Notice Waterford City Local Employment Service (WCLES)
We are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and all other applicable legislation.
Your personal information is collected when:
- You are a registered user of the service.
- You are registered as a user of our service via our Funder (Dept of Employment Affairs & Social Protection).
- You book a place on a course/ workshop via our service.
- When you seek our help in preparing or amending your CV.
The information collected by us will include your name and address, telephone number, email address and registration details. We collect this information so that we may fulfil our obligations to our Funder, The Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection. You may update this data at any time when you access our service and for 1 year after leaving our service.
Your personal information will only be used for the following purposes:
- To meet our obligations with our Funder, The Dept. of Employment Affairs & Social Protection.
- To respond to any queries or requests that you may have.
- To correspond with you if there are any queries relating to your training/guidance or CV service.
- If you consent to receiving marketing information re Jobs/Training that may be of interest.
Employers: We will only request the following Company details:
Company Name, Address, Contact Person’s Name, Contact details for the Business such as website.
Job Posting Information will include Job Title, Job Description, Job Specification, Closing date of Job, Contact Person Details relating to the job posting and if the job is posted on the WCLES website the employer details will be listed.
Job Postings will be featured on the WCLES Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/wcles/, WCLES Website: www.wcles.ie, www.localemploymentservices.ie if specified by the employer and WCLES Office Notice Boards for client visibility.
You have the right to be informed about the processing of your information, right to have your information corrected or completed if incomplete, the right to object to processing, right to restrict processing of your information, the right to have your personal information erased, the right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how it is processed and the right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (data portability).
You may contact us on any issue regarding your data protection by Post: Waterford City Local Employment Services, Westgate Retail Park, Tramore Road, Waterford. X91 FVE2, Phone: WCLES Manager & GDPR Representative at 051-304951, E-mail: Info@wcles.ie. If you wish to make a complaint re processing of your data or complaint handling, please contact the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois R32, AP23. Phone +353 (0761) 104 800, Locall 1890 25 22 31, Fax +353 57 868 4757 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org